Garden Centre Insurance for Brokers
- Material damage insurance - accidental loss, destruction or damage, covers buildings, glass houses, business equipment and electronic equipment, internal general stock, external general stock, underground services and replacement of locks
- Business interruption insurance - includes loss of gross profit, suppliers customers, computer records, denial of access, public utilities, food or drink poisoning
- Insurance for increased cost of working (additional expenses only) and outstanding debit balances - includes auditors or accountants charges
- Legal liability insurance - includes employers liability, public liability, product liability, Defective Premises Act 1972, Motor contingent liability, hired or rented premises, Consumer Protection Act 1987, Health and Safety at Work
- Money (including assault) insurance - covers business money and pays compensation if there is injury during a theft of money or insured property
- 'All risks' specified equipment insurance - mobile phones, laptop computers and valuables away from the premises
- 'All risks' deterioration of refrigerated stock insurance - Deterioration or putrefaction of foodstuffs in freezer or refrigeration cabinets
- Goods in transit insurance - includes trade contents and stock in transit, containers, ropes and tarpaulins, debris removal, personal effects
- Computer insurance - damage to computers at the premises, breakdown of computers, increased cost of working, reinstatement of data
To report or query a claim please contact us during working hours on 01423 795 100.
In case of emergency out of office hours, contact Agrical Loss Adjusters on 01937 838 050.