Commercial Property Insurance for Brokers
Using our experience in the commercial property market, we have worked with respected blue chip insurers to develop market leading policies that enable you to provide high levels of cover at the right price for your clients.
We will work in partnership with intermediaries to consolidate all or part of a property owner's portfolio allowing you to confidently deliver a quality product and high level of service to your clients.
Property owners are looking for peace of mind to ensure their most valuable assets are covered, allowing them to continue to invest and grow their portfolios of business.
Key Product Features
- 35% day one uplift
- £2m capital additions limit with £500,000 in respect of alteration, additions and improvements
- £250,000 contract works cover
- £50,000 damage to landscaped gardens
- Trace and access – no inner limit
- Empty buildings – notification only required after 30 days
- £5,000 eviction of squatters
- Failure of tenants insurance – 20% of total sum insured (£2m limit)
- £5m POL cover as standard
- £1m liability cover for legionellosis
- Glass cover automatically included
- £7,500 replacement locks and keys following theft
- £5,000 tree felling or lopping
- £500 removal of wasp and bee nests
- Fly tipping
How to claim (Property Investors and Blocks of Flats policies only):
If you need to make a claim, please contact your insurance broker in the first instance. If you need to make a claim outside of office hours please telephone the Emergency Helpline.
Emergency Helpline: 0344 892 0967
Our 24 hour emergency helpline service provides help when you most need it. Please have your policy number to hand when you call. We will provide details of reputable contractors who will be able to help.
Glass Replacement Service: 0333 003 3388
A quick and efficient repair/replacement service is available 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Please have your policy number to hand when calling.
Legal Expenses: 0117 927 1824 (alternatively you can e-mail your claim to us at firstname.lastname@example.org )