Leisure Insurance for Brokers
The leisure industry product is designed for a wide range of "leisure" businesses including amusement arcades, bingo clubs, bowling alleys, casinos, fairgrounds, health and fitness clubs, indoor and outdoor play centres, leisure and theme parks, snooker clubs and pool halls, visitor attractions and other similar businesses. We provide a leisure risk combined policy which includes the follow key features:
Property damage 'all risks' including theft for buildings, stock, gaming, amusement and entertainment equipment, fixtures, fittings and all other contents.
- New for old basis
- Theft damage to buildings not otherwise insured for which the policyholder is responsible - up to £25,000
- Replacement locks following theft of keys - £2,500 limit
- Stock in buildings not owned by the insured - £50,000 any one location, £100,000 in total
- Contents (other than stock) whilst temporarily removed from the premises in any building not occupied by the insured - 25% of the limit of liability for contents (other than stock)
- Capital additions (buildings and contents other than stock) - 10% of the relevant limit of liability any one premises or £500,000, whichever is less
- Glass including neon signs - up to £10,000 (or relevant sum insured if buildings insured under policy)
Business interruption 'all risks' including theft.
- Suppliers, storage sites, prevention of access, public utilities and transit - limit £100,000 or 15% of the limit of liability for gross profit, whichever is the less
- Additional increased cost of working - limit £25,000 any one incident
- Exhibitions - 5% of the limit of liability or £100,000 whichever is the less
- Infectious diseases, murder or suicide, food or drink poisoning - £100,000 any one claim, £250,000 any one period of insurance
- Book debts - standard cover for outstanding debit balances - £20,000
To report a claim, please contact our claims department.
Phone: 0344 892 1787