Countryside Liability Insurance for Brokers


Standalone Employers and Public liability insurance policy designed for a range of agricultural and countryside businesses, including agricultural contractors.

Key Features

  • Specialist policy designed for businesses operating in the countryside or in agriculture
  • Cover for agricultural contractors includes loss of yield and can be extended to include crop spraying
  • Can incorporate Employers and Public Liability covers
  • Can cover Public Liability in isolation
  • £2,000,000 limit of indemnity in respect of Public Liability as standard with higher limits available on request



Claims Procedure

To report or query a claim please contact us during working hours on 01423 795 100.

In case of a claims emergency outside usual office hours, please contact our nominated loss adjusters on 0330 123 0288.